WhatPulse

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    freeza inc. Forum Index -> freeza inc. news
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LA
3-9-2007
Super Saiyan Admin

Style: RoyaleXP (6467)
In Bank: 0 Rupees
Loaned: 0 Rupees
Jobs: WhatPulse Team, Admin, Avid Poster, Top Poster
Credit: 22667311 Rupees

View Items

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:21 pm    Post subject: WhatPulse Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Hey guys and girls. Want to earn some extra rupees for doing nothing more than you already do? Then join WhatPulse and the Freeza Inc WhatPulse team.

When you join WhatPulse and the team you'll be granted a special WhatPulse job here on Freeza Inc where you'll earn an extra 5 rupees per day. It's a neat way to help promote the site and get the site's activity to a whole new level.

Sign up, download the WhatPulse client today and start tracking your keystrokes! The more keystrokes we get as a team the higher we're ranked.

Then join our team: http://whatpulse.org/stats/teams/13281/
Post here and let me know you joined so I can set you up with the extra rupees!

www.laurface.com
[ IP : Logged ]
MVP

In Bank: 26035 Rupees
Jobs: Poster, WhatPulse Team, Valued Member
Credit: 19 Rupees

View Items

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:46 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

THE OFFICIAL FREEZA-INC WHATPULSE.ORG TEAM HOWTO!!!!

1. Go to WhatPulse.org, on the left hand side under the log-in box, click on Register. Enter all of your glorious details (most helpful would be your own FI Username).

2. After you are all signed up, go to the content box that has your username listed in it and click on pulse profile

3. Create your pulse profile, this is where your stats will go when you download the client. Easiest thing to do is make it your own username.

4. Go back to the main page and select the "Downloads" box in the top left corner of the page. Download the latest build, and start the install on your computer.

5. When your install gets to the "New Account" page, enter your details that you have created.

6. After entering your details, click on "Get Account Information", if it has no errors, click "OK".

7. After WhatPulse starts in your system tray, right-click on it and select "Program Preferences" and set your preferences. Make sure "Start with Windows" is selected, and choose your parameters for the Pulsing Settings, I set mine to 12 hours.

8. Set OK, and get to typing!

You may also double-click on the tray icon for WhatPulse to manually pulse, but I usually let mine pulse by itself.

If anyone has any questions, let us know.

ponygrl2
Cool Member
Cool Member

In Bank: Hidden
Loaned: Hidden
Jobs: WhatPulse Team
Credit: 4008 Rupees

View Items

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 1:32 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Well I guess i'm joining the team
MVP

In Bank: 26035 Rupees
Credit: 19 Rupees

View Items

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:46 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Good idea Smile

After setting up your account and WhatPulse client, make your first pulse (instructions above) and post here: http://freeza-inc.com/viewtopic.php?t=7345 to claim your rupee prize!

f.i. Moderator
f.i. Moderator

In Bank: 2091603 Rupees
Jobs: Moderator, Poster
Credit: 19031 Rupees

View Items

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:28 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

i am still clueless as fuck
ekim
Majin Warrior

Credit: 98 Rupees

View Items

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:35 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

clueless about what? it's a program that counts your keystrokes and clicks, pulses to the whatpulse site, and adds on to the other pulses of the team you join (which would be freeza-inc) i can take some screenshots if you want
f.i. Moderator
f.i. Moderator

In Bank: 2091603 Rupees
Jobs: Moderator, Poster
Credit: 19031 Rupees

View Items

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:38 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

obviously clueless about what i'm supposed to do?
ekim
Majin Warrior

Credit: 98 Rupees

View Items

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:54 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

all you do is install it, make a username on the whatpulse site, and then put your username/password on the program (right click the "W" in your system tray, move your cursor over "Account" and then click "Your Account Info...") after you do that, it'll monitor your keys and clicks and pulse automatically if you choose, or you can pulse manually

sorry if it seems like i'm talking to your like you're stupid, you're not Sad just trying to help <3
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    freeza inc. Forum Index -> freeza inc. news All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Tell a friend about f.i.

Jump to: