Blinking icon, what is it?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    freeza inc. Forum Index -> Windows Tweaks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Killah Mike
Super Saiyan

Style: RoyaleXP (6467)
In Bank: 0 Rupees
Loaned: 0 Rupees
Jobs: Unemployed
Credit: 940 Rupees

View Items

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 10:27 pm    Post subject: Blinking icon, what is it? Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Just like last time I'm coming to FreezaInc cuz' I know someone will recognize this little icon I always see in people's system trays during videos and want not. It's green and flickers red, back and forth. I'm just the kind of person that has to know what this little thing does, and maybe if I should use it!? Hope someone can help, like before I'm leaving a picture for ya' guys and gals out there.

Cool

--Mike

k03nig

In Bank: 0 Rupees
Jobs: Unemployed
Credit: 1 Rupees

View Items

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Blinking icon, what is it? Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Killah Mike wrote:
Just like last time I'm coming to FreezaInc cuz' I know someone will recognize this little icon I always see in people's system trays during videos and want not. It's green and flickers red, back and forth. I'm just the kind of person that has to know what this little thing does, and maybe if I should use it!? Hope someone can help, like before I'm leaving a picture for ya' guys and gals out there.

Cool

--Mike

Huh... I can't tell you the EXACT the program but to narrow it down since you said it flickers back and forth to red and green, it looks very similar to a network traffic monitor (kind of like what Zone Alarm is). How long does it flicker back and forth from green to red? Does it do it fast or slow, like is it green and flicks to red and back to green really quick... or vice versa?
[ IP : Logged ]
ty
i pwn at terminal

In Bank: 100 Rupees
Jobs: Avid Poster, Valued Member
Credit: 396748 Rupees

View Items

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:16 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Just in case you didn't notice, this post is from 2005...

It's now 2008, almost 2009.
I highly doubt #1) this guy is having this problem now, and
#2) he's around to read this.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    freeza inc. Forum Index -> Windows Tweaks All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Tell a friend about f.i.

Jump to: