"I dun friggin' care anymore. =]!"
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    freeza inc. Forum Index -> f.i. Journal 1.0
View previous topic :: View next topic  
flora ll fatcat
| l o L i t a |©

Style: RoyaleXP (6467)
In Bank: 320183 Rupees
Loaned: 0 Rupees
Jobs: Avid Poster
Credit: 1865 Rupees

View Items

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:20 pm    Post subject: AX '07 bonanza pt. III [ Who knows how many, XDD;, ] Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

'Tis be one of the things I bought! -giggle- I got it for 15 bucks! 8]]]] I fucking adore it to death~ xD S'a pillow~<333333 'Tis be Yuki from Fruits Basket//Furuba. *O*!

-fangirl- XD<3333

flora ll fatcat
| l o L i t a |©

View Items

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:44 pm    Post subject: What. The. Fucking. Hell. Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Myu-myu. *3*

My aunt gave me 100 bucks! Wheeeeee. That like, right there, is like a month and a half worth of saving for moi. 80

'Cause she got another tax refund check and the story's a little complicated, but the point is that she doesn't want my dad to know, so I was all, "100 bucks to keep my mouth shut." I should've asked for more, xD--but hey, at least I got more than last time. 8]b Last time she only gave me 50. ¬¬. . .but yar. I's happy. 8D Only 8-900 more to go! XD;,

So liek, my aunt wants me to take a tax course//class. She says that she'll pay for it. Myu. 8/. . .I'm not sure. The only thing I'm thinking about is money, and saving it for AX '08--which, btw, I already told my dad that I'm going this upcoming year. Lol, speaking about that.

Flora: -gives dad some Japanese candy//snacks-
Dad: Oh, wow! These are really good! 8]
Flora: Yar, and s'all I bought, so if you want more, gimme more moneh for next year! x|
Dad: Next year, we might just go with you, haha~
Flora: . . .I go overthere, to get away from you guys, XD
Dad: XD;,

I told my mum about it and she was all:

Mum: OMG, XD, you're mean.
Flora: But you guys know it's true! D8
Mum: Yes, yes. 8l

EHL OH EHL. I guess you can say I kinda cosplayed on Sunday, 'cause a. I thought we were going to church and b. I wanted to show off me new lolita headband. 8]; So, we dun end up going and we just went to Denny's instead. So, we're walking and I get all these--if everyone was a cartoon, their jaws would've dropped to the floor, xD;, not trying to say I looked like, DAMN, I'M SO FINE, but just because I was dressed so differently. ^^;, I think while we were in Denny's, some dude recognized the style and he poked his mum and told her, xD; He was cute, too. ;x

Lol, omg. Today, I saw Manny and I had just gotten my AX pictuars. >_>

Flora: Alright, don't panic. D8

I just told him that I went to get new razor thingies--y'know, to shave and that was it. 8I But--uh, he told me that after I left their place, their mom went fucking whack. She's all telling them that she doesn't want them to be seen with me, dadadada, that I should've consulted with her before I bought the tickets--I mean, I understand for Karen, but for ME? I don't have to consult with her for SHIT. She's not my fucking mother and never will be. Man, I don't even fucking consider her family, especially with the way she's been being a bitch and blaming me for the way Karen acts. That's not my fucking fault--I don't influence Karen in any way. It's actually quite the other motherfucking way around, but what the fuck can you do, especially when you have such an effed up mother like that. Ugh, I swear. She's insane. ~_~

So, yar--this weekend, we go out to see the LA Convention Center and see the hotels around there. M'hm. 8]. . .and then we go to Hollywood 'cause my cousin wants to. 8I Uh--I guess dis be all for now. I can't believe their mother. ~_~ What. The. Fuck. Guess I'm on my own. 8] Besides, my mother prefers me going alone than with them so then their mum won't bitch and make something small a big fucking deal like she always does.

Like I wrote in our journal, I'm going to AX no matter what happens between her, her mother and Manny.

I go. >8[ Ugh, I can't stand tuna anymore, xD; I used to love it but not anymore. D8

みんな じゃね!

|| Mood || ~ Nauseous, like having BK, cookies, chips, Chinese food, pizza, wheeeee, etc, emo.
|| うた || ~ Funeral For A Friend + Streetcar | 3:00 |

flora ll fatcat
| l o L i t a |©

View Items

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:57 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Thinking of Rick depresses me like shit.

|| Mood || ~ Nauseous, full, worried.
|| Uta || ~ Paramore + Emergency<3

flora ll fatcat
| l o L i t a |©

View Items

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:58 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

So. Like. I'm hating on my stupid fatass right now 'cause like. . .my period's late again. Either, I'm back to my irregular days, or something's wrong. >8[ I once went for like, 3 months without getting my period, xD;,. . .but I wasn't sexually active back then. So, I've been feeling pretty weird lately and I'm not liking it at all--the thing is, we used protection and like. . .yeah, I'm sure he would've told me if the condom had ripped. I should ask him anyway.

Lol, Joe's right. My ass has got to get on a birth control plan--the thing is, the pill makes me nauseous like shit. x.x I missed so many school days because of that bitch, xD. Um, so I'm conducting this little experiment and I'm trying to see if Rick really is avoiding me. I think that he sees me on AIM and instantly signs off. However, when I was ghosting, he was on. I signed off for a while 'cause I was going to talk to a friend of mine on the phone and when I came back on, he was still on. That never happens when I stay online. I unghosted myself and ghosted again and then he instantly signed off. I think he got the impression that I was about to sign on. That was only on Monday and Tuesday, I wasn't on much yesterday, so we'll see today. If this keeps happening, my ass's either gonna confront him or just stop talking to him, and if he sees me at AX, it'll be the same. That's just really fucked up. First, he acts all nice and caca and that "he cares" and all this, UGH-->.< and then he avoids me? What. The. Fucking. Hell. If I did something wrong, I'd like to know! If you don't feel the same way, I'd also like to friggin' know! kthanx.

-sigh- I just wanna let him go. Seriously. -.- I'm done.

Anyhoo, as much as I would still like to talk about what happened at AX, I dun feel like it. I think I'll just post my LJ entry here since that's where I did talk about it. ^^;,

Now--I go! 8/

見んな じゃね!

|| Mood || ~ Emo, kinda hungry and sleepy.
|| 歌 || ~ Story Of The Year + Anthem Of Our Dying Day<33

P.S. ~ Sorry if there are typos!

flora ll fatcat
| l o L i t a |©

View Items

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:42 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Wow, it's been a while, XD;

So, liek, my life's been alright.

About a week and so ago, I kinda got into an arguement with Rick--well, he was mostly doing the yelling, xD;

Um, I got really happy that my period got here and I happened to IM and well, he replied back saying, "Who'd you fuck this time?" and from then on, ugh. You don't wanna know, but anyway, haven't talked to him since then and I'd really like to know if he's ending our friendship or whatever. He told me that "even though we barely saw each other, he still like me but hearing that I'm fucking around killed that, even more so the fact that I'm not taking care of myself." and that "I'm so close to ruining my life and I don't even care." I kinda felt like, if I don't do something drastic, he won't say something. -_- Meh, wtfever. I'm moving on.

I told my cousin about it and she was all, "Man! Fuck him! You don't need him! He doesn't even know what he wants! He's just playing you for a dumbass and just making you feel bad! Shiiiiit, Imma talk some shit to him, what the fuck." XD, t'was funny. She made me feel better. ^^;

I also then talked to Karen about it and she was all, "He fucked up. He should've told you he still felt the same way." "I know! Then I would've reserved myself and done nothing!" "Yeah, I know." But I told her that in a sense, I also felt like I fucked up. -sigh- -_-

Myu, okay, well, moving on! 8D

Nisei Week parade was this sunday and the 4 of us were in it! XD T'WAS SO FUCKING FUN~ I was w/ the rest of the cosplayers while my cousin, wifey and her bro were dancing w/ the other dancers in front of us~ We went to the Tofu Festival and the Cosplay contest. OMG, there was this hot ass chick that did this cool Para Para dance and shiza. I don't know what she was cosplaying ass but she was wearing a school uniform type of thing w/ a short skirt, lol. When there was a panty flash, I was all, "FAN SERVICE!! -swoon-" xD. All of us were all ga-ga over her, XD. T'was really fun, XD~

Omg, so much happened that I so do not feel like typing it all up.

[url]x-hotcurry-x.livejournal.com[/url]

XD

AgentKirikirimai (5:10:39 PM): another piercin?
Amagumo07 (5:10:43 PM): Same one, xD.
Amagumo07 (5:10:55 PM): What's wrong with piercings? DX
AgentKirikirimai (5:10:57 PM): ouch
Amagumo07 (5:10:58 PM): xD
Amagumo07 (5:11:26 PM): I'll be getting another one near November//December.
Amagumo07 (5:12:14 PM): 3 baby. ^o~\\//
AgentKirikirimai (5:12:28 PM): lol. raaawwwrrr...
AgentKirikirimai (5:12:38 PM): just don't swiss cheese yourself.
Amagumo07 (5:12:45 PM): XD

XD!

So, right now, I'm just working on TJ Hinata's sweater for Kazekage's b-day, since Sakura said she wanted TJ characters instead. ^^; And I also don't wanna melt in my Genin Hinata sweater like I did on Sunday. @_@;

Random: Wayne, one of AX's manager is hawt! XD;

Myu. I has date. Wow, xD. I think he's cute. :3 I CAN'T WAIT TO GET ZE PICTUARS FROM NISEI WEEK! XD * 3*!!!

Well, this be it. I dun feel like typing a lot right now. DX

ja ne~! 83

flora ll fatcat
| l o L i t a |©

View Items

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:54 pm    Post subject: YAR? >XD Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

WH00! Dayum, I've been gone from this thing for almost a month, xD;

I got grounded for a while, it was supposed to be a month but my dad made it only two weeks. Thank God 'cause I was about to go crazy without me internets, xD;,

Um--well, so much shiza has happened like URGH. I've only updated me LJ because. . .I like seeing it, XD;,

Kazekage's b-day party went awesome and I had my date. A week later, I had another one, xD; w/ a dude that I met during the Little Tokyo Anime Festival. ^^;, We're currently together, but--iuno, he's someone I want to spend a long time with but it's his jealousy that makes me think twice. o.x We'll see.

Um, so yar. o 3o Cessie told me that she got a little jealous when Kiri was all, "-hugs Hinata- 8D" xD, but she said that it was just all in cosplay, not irl. ^^; I was all, "o 3o. . .how can Flora be attracting attention?! DX" xD;, Kevin told me that he still has feelings for me. o.x I was like, "Wtf? Impossible, xD." Nyargh. @.@;

Meep. Fun-fun. I think Flora will post some Nisei Week '07 parade pictuars! 83; They include my cousin, the one w/ the white top, my wifey, w/ the emo hair, xD and Manny, w/ the Kamikaze thingy. o 3o

Yar! Ikuzo! X3b!

--wait, nvm, go to my profile to see one, XD; It's just me as Hinata w/ one of the LTAF mascots. ^^; or go to my muhspace, xD.

[url=www.myspace.com/henna_nyo[/url]

Uhm. . .Flora's gonna go eat. She update later if she feels like it, xD;,

|| Mood || + Hungry, a little sleepy, somewhat annoyed.
|| 唄 || ~ ヨウンハ + ほうき ぼし | 3:14 |

flora ll fatcat
| l o L i t a |©

View Items

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 6:43 pm    Post subject: Can't take it much longer. Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

-sigh-

-_-

Jon needs to grow up.

I can't take it.

For a while, I thought we were good but we haven't spoken much to each other today and I've been crying since yesterday. Don't really feel like talking about it. I'm just upset at the moment. -sigh-

So when the fuck am I gonna meet George? >/ Damn you Karen for losing yer cell phone! ARGH! DX

Yeah, her mom's been stalking the shit out of her. She won't let me see her at all. I'm just like, "Wtf, mang?" Her mom also doesn't want her around her school friends. Wtf is her fucking problem? For someone who's trying to become a Christian, she sure doesn't know how the fuck to--not like I have the manual or anything. :/

Um. Currently working on a panda commission for me friend, Melanie. I have to be done with it by Halloween--and I ain't doing so great at it, xD;,...I'm lagging it so bad, which is making me lag on my TJ Hinata sweater. ~_~

I'm thinking of asking Karen to ask George if he can take us to PMX--and pay for me, XD;, Flora still wants to go to PMX. u_u

Uhm. I forgot what else I was going to say.

Well, I'm just in a bad mood right now.

Oh, yeah. WTF DIRECTV? They disconnected the cable on MY TV, only on mine! WTF! ARGH! I missed Naruto because of that! Fucking hell! HATE directv. I'm thinking of telling my aunt to get us Time Warner instead. Fucking hell. ~.~''

Well, I'm done.

|| Mood || ~ Upset, angry, hopeless.
|| 唄 || ~ Underøath + When The Sun Sleeps<333

flora ll fatcat
| l o L i t a |©

View Items

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:35 pm    Post subject: -CRY- WRRRRYYYY?! THE FUCK, WRRRYYY. DDD8 Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Flora went to PMX and had a fucking blast! WHOO! ^___^ Cosplayed as TJ Hinata, of course~ I came out in so many pictuars~ -dreamy sigh- >(\>;

Anyhoodle! My internets is gone once again! TT____TT Who knows when I'll get it back....so, yar.

That's pretty much it~

Ja ne~

....I'm fucking starving. e.e;,

flora ll fatcat
| l o L i t a |©

View Items

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:18 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Okay! 8D...so, Flora got her internet back--for a while, I think. o.x

Um--I'm turning over a new leaf! I really do want to change. = 3= I know this is pretty random, but damn, I am tired of the way I've become. It's not someone I wanted to become.

I'm talking about my bad habits. I hate them. I want to change and doggone it, I am. For the better.

Well, on other news, my ears are in flippin' pain, lol. I got a piercing last week on this same day and I went to get another one yesterday. I wanted to get the three-in-a-row shiza but the last one I hadn't gotten better and it still kind of hurt, so I just decided to get one near my 1st. Okay, so, from going to a 6 gauge, I've gone to a 4 now and damn, that shiza hurt like a mofo, XD; I mean, going from an 8 to a 6 didn't hurt to bad but this one--GAWD. @__@ The pain was so overwhelming, XD;, Um, so, I wasn't able to sleep on my ears at all last night because they just hurt to bad. Right now, it's where I stretched it out that's hurting. I'm thinking of taking them out because I'm getting really tired of the pain. ><

GAWSH, they hurt. @.@ I'll go back down to a 6 if I have to and then try to go up to a 4 again, XD;, Yus! I r a flippin' sissy. o.x

Okay, so, Rick and I started talking again. @.@ I dunno, I have a feeling he still doesn't wanna talk to me much, xD;; I dun blame him. ^^;,

I think Jon and I are going to finish soon. . .I want to tell him about how I want to change, but I don't he's going to like it. I just--I'm not going to let people stop me from this, so if he doesn't like it, it's going to hurt but, I'm going to have to let him go. ._.

-sigh-

So, my throat's a little weird but I AM NOT GETTING SICK! NO! >/ It's been too long! I will not let myself get sick! NO! >___<!!

Anyhoo, I guess dis be it. 8D New signature banner and icon to come~ Although, putting them up makes me feel like I'm full of myself. ;____; but I'm not, I just really like how we came out, xD. Benji~ 8Db

でわ、見んな じゃね~!

|| Mood || ~ In pain, lazy, weak.
|| 唄 || ~ Rebecca St. James + あなた は きれい です// You're beautiful

flora ll fatcat
| l o L i t a |©

View Items

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:52 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

XD, I told Jon. He didn't like it at all. @0@;

I got pissed and said something stupid 'cause I was in a hurry, XD. Stupid as in, dumb, xD. Not stupid, as in hurtful, xD.

Anyhoo, yar. Who knows. He's not on right now and I dun really feel like talking to him right now. :/

Uh...yar, that's about it. I woke up today w/ some phlegm. I drank some coffee w/ chili and I feel a bit better. Also, my dad brought me some medicine, so hopefully, I can still attend Japan Expo 'cause Flora really wants to go. D8 And I'm also getting in for free, so DAYUM. How can I NOT go? XD Well, all cosplayers are getting in for free~ but I still don't want to go by myself! ><!! Rick's not on. ~.~...and not many people from our Narutard group are going. @_@ -sigh-

Hm...well, I guess that's it! 8D; Imma go post my ass off or go on cosplay.com or something, xD. Hopefully Benji already sent the pictuars from PMX to me e-mail. @_@ I only got some from his muhspace and some from cosplay.com. Meep. Go check 'em out. ;D

I go~! 見んな じゃね~!^_^

|| Mood || ~ Sick, okay, somewhat excited, rushed!
|| 唄 || ~ Bitchy ass aunt.

flora ll fatcat
| l o L i t a |©

View Items

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:45 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

AUGH, I WANNA SEE MOAR AIR GEAR!!!!! I REALLY LIKE IT!!!! D:

I'm thinking of cosplaying Ume. 83!!...closet cosplay, xD. Just gotta make that...pink patch and one of her dollies, xD...which does not look easy to make. DX So, anyhoo. I broke up with Jon, xD. It has not been easy trying to get him to move on! D: He's all, "I still love you, dadadada." I cherish the times we spent together but damn, I'd rather just like us being friends. It's way better, xD.

Uhm...so, I went on a date with Luis. >w< He says he really likes me, dadadada, xDD. No, but yeah...and he's not as needy as Jon. __-__...and more fun...he's just MORE of what Jon had.

Eh..._-_ I told Karen about it already, xD. -sniffs- It smells like egg, xD. -eats- Uh...yeah, Jon turned WAY nicer after I broke up with him, xDD. I just...don't think I'm gonna or want to go back to being in a relationship with him. .__.

Moving on. .____.

I got nothing else going on 'till...hm...Feb 9. Valentine's Day cosplay picnic, but I'm not even sure if I'm gonna be able to go to that, lol. Ben's muh ride, so if he can't go, guess who can't go, lol. Uh...April said she might be pre-skip Kiba so it depends on her if I go pre-skip Hinata or TJ. Neutral

ANDOMGTALKINGABOUTTHAT--I FOUND THE PERFECT TJ HINATA SHOES!!!! I WENT GA-GA OVER 'EM. I NEED TO GO TO THE MALL TO BUY 'EM~ EVEN THOUGH I AM FLIPPIN' BROKE!!! DDD:

;______;...gah, so much cosplay, so LITTLE MONEY!! DX

Hm. I think I r done. I go. @_@;,

|| Mood || ~ Needy, excited, GAH. O_X
|| 唄 || Underøath + Writings on the Walls<333

flora ll fatcat
| l o L i t a |©

View Items

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:20 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Um, okay, so like...I am going to the picnic YEEEEEY~...I just hope Ben's better by then. @__@ He's been sick and stuff. DX

I'm going as pre-skip Kiba, lololol. Me crossplaying, who would've thought? Surprised My friend's letting me borrow it. ^____^v

Uhm....m'kay. = 3=...I'm gonna go now. Dad's bitching like a fucking girl.

Oh, new profile pic, xDD. Gawd. >__>;

OMG. I saw AG ep. 5. NEKKID GURLS @____@;,

And I bought some other type of sandals...that bitch lied to me about the damn shoe store. She is dead to me. e.e...

|| Mood || ~ Annoyed, in pain.
|| 唄 || ~ Paramore + Misery Business [It's what came on the radio. -__-; ]

flora ll fatcat
| l o L i t a |©

View Items

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:34 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Haaaaaaaaaaaa, first time posting here again.

It's been a while. Neutral...

Flora has no internets at home soooo...I goes to library whenever I can, xD.

Uh...that's about it. >_>

Ja!

flora ll fatcat
| l o L i t a |©

View Items

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:45 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

[18:24] tcbassist07: You have a boyfriend?
[18:24] aMagUMo 0 7: Yus. o.o
[18:24] tcbassist07: Oh
[18:24] tcbassist07: Ohh
[18:24] aMagUMo 0 7: Wry?
[18:24] tcbassist07: Wry?
[18:24] tcbassist07: Because I wanted to know?
[18:24] aMagUMo 0 7: o 3o...
[18:24] aMagUMo 0 7: M'kay. 83
[18:24] tcbassist07: =D
[18:24] aMagUMo 0 7: Wry did you want to know? xD
[18:25] aMagUMo 0 7: x3
[18:25] aMagUMo 0 7: We dun get jiggy with it, though. o.o
[18:25] aMagUMo 0 7: I told him no. 8D
[18:26] tcbassist07: Why?
[18:26] aMagUMo 0 7: Because? O_o...I'm waiting 'till marriage naow.
[18:27] tcbassist07: Oh god
[18:27] tcbassist07: You're different.
[18:27] aMagUMo 0 7: Yeah. 8D
[18:27] aMagUMo 0 7: -wiggles arms-

LOLOL~ so funny, xD.

Erm...I has no time for journal right now, but! I'm on Israel's side! It's about time Israel defended itself.<333

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    freeza inc. Forum Index -> f.i. Journal 1.0 All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
Page 12 of 12

Tell a friend about f.i.

Jump to: