do you hate your father?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    freeza inc. Forum Index -> Poll Station
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you hate your father?
yes
42%
 42%  [ 12 ]
no
57%
 57%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 28

DELETED

Style: subSilver (5838)
In Bank: 809 Rupees
Loaned: 0 Rupees
Jobs: Poster
Credit: 1626 Rupees

View Items

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DELETED
[ IP : Logged ]
monty
Super Saiyan

In Bank: 0 Rupees
Jobs: Unemployed
Credit: 801 Rupees

View Items

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 6:02 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

hate is a very strong word. just like love and everybody uses both too much. no matter what you'll always love your parents. even if they abandon you and beat you and sexually abuse you, you will. they gave you life.

people lose loved ones, have a shitty day, they blame god but they don't stop loving him, because he gave you life.

yeah, my dad's an asshole. he doesn't call or write. he disowns me, doesn't believe in me, doesn't really care at all, but I love him.

hate to break it to you guys, but you were made from your parents, therefore you are them. you have them in you, you have your brothers or sistsers, your aunts and uncles, your gandparents. so if you hate your parents, you hate yourself too. because where did you learn how to be from? I mean, unless you don't know your real dad or mom, fine. or if it's your step-parent, fine too. and yeah, maybe if they left you at a very young age. but, they're the only people that have been there from day one, how many other people do you know that have been there from day one?

you can't say you HATE your parents, maybe it feels that way sometimes, but the reason you're even TALKING or WALKING is because of them. don't be fucking ingrates. OH MY GOD, YOU'RE A TEENAGER OR IN YOUR EARLY 20S AND YOU HATE YOUR PARENTS? there's a club for that, it's called EVERYBODY. get over it.

Last edited by monty on Fri Feb 27, 2004 6:04 am; edited 1 time in total
kate
Majin Warrior

Style: RoyaleXP (6467)
Credit: 7552 Rupees

View Items

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 6:03 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

dude... this isnt a genetics class. we can hate whoever the fucking hell we want lol
monty
Super Saiyan

View Items

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 6:06 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

nobody said it was. but if you think about it, it really makes some people look stupid.

"I was made from my parents, I was brought up by them, obviously I'm going to have SOME of their traits. but I HATE THEM" doesn't that mean they hate themselves?

gar
Ultra Super Saiyan 2
Ultra Super Saiyan 2

In Bank: 3462 Rupees
Jobs: Avid Poster
Credit: 81 Rupees

View Items

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 6:06 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

monty wrote:
hate is a very strong word. just like love and everybody uses both too much. no matter what you'll always love your parents. even if they abandon you and beat you and sexually abuse you, you will. they gave you life.

people lose loved ones, have a shitty day, they blame god but they don't stop loving him, because he gave you life.

yeah, my dad's an asshole. he doesn't call or write. he disowns me, doesn't believe in me, doesn't really care at all, but I love him.

hate to break it to you guys, but you were made from your parents, therefore you are them. you have them in you, you have your brothers or sistsers, your aunts and uncles, your gandparents. so if you hate your parents, you hate yourself too. because where did you learn how to be from? I mean, unless you don't know your real dad or mom, fine. or if it's your step-parent, fine too. and yeah, maybe if they left you at a very young age. but, they're the only people that have been there from day one, how many other people do you know that have been there from day one?

you can't say you HATE your parents, maybe it feels that way sometimes, but the reason you're even TALKING or WALKING is because of them. don't be fucking ingrates. OH MY GOD, YOU'RE A TEENAGER OR IN YOUR EARLY 20S AND YOU HATE YOUR PARENTS? there's a club for that, it's called EVERYBODY. get over it.

lol, that's true, I love my father for giving me life, but I hate him for things he has done. Speechless I think I also hate him cause he is a part of me and I don't want him too, but whatever you do, you are always gonna have some part of your parents in you, like it or not.
monty
Super Saiyan

View Items

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 6:08 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

yeah, that's different. I mean, deep down you're going to love your parents. I mean...they're your PARENTS. but there's a difference between hating someone for just hating them. and for hating them for the things they do.

I can say I hate my father for the way he treated my mom and the way he's treating me now. But I will always love him because he is my father

kate
Majin Warrior

View Items

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 6:13 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

i cnat love someone ive never saw. so therefore i hate him because he and my mom have made my childhood (WHAT YOURE SUPPOSED TO ENJOY) hell.
monty
Super Saiyan

View Items

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 6:15 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

well if you would have read my first post, K8. you would have seen that people that have never met their fathers don't apply.
gar
Ultra Super Saiyan 2
Ultra Super Saiyan 2

View Items

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 6:15 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I see your point also, sometimes I hate my parents for giving me life, but you just gotta deal with it ?
kate
Majin Warrior

View Items

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 6:16 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

just saying Smile i hate him lol. so i dont want to be wronged for it
gar
Ultra Super Saiyan 2
Ultra Super Saiyan 2

View Items

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 6:16 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

lol, you can't have a wrong opinion
monty
Super Saiyan

View Items

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 6:17 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

but I mean how can you HATE someone you've never met? maybe he's in the peace corps, or takes care of sick children? and he just made a mistake, I mean chances are that's not the case. but WHAT IF? you can't just say you HATE someone you've never met. you can hate him for what he did, I would too. you can't judge someone in general by the things they do, only by the person they are.
gar
Ultra Super Saiyan 2
Ultra Super Saiyan 2

View Items

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 6:21 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

you can probably hate him for what he did, and that's the only thing you know of him doing and thats why you hate him cause the one thing you saw him do it wasn't a good thing ?

not sure if that made sense
kate
Majin Warrior

View Items

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 3:27 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

just like the same idea that was going through his head when he said "oh i'm going to leave my daughter here with her fucked up mother because im a PRETTY NICE GUY." no. you're right, you are entitled to your own opinion, but so am i. i hate him, fair and square. he probably hates me too Very Happy but who cares? well he doesnt. and i sure dont. because hes never been in my life. its different then going up to some stranger i never met and say o hehe i hate you. i've heard about my father, seen pics, and talked ONCE over the phone for about 10 minutes? and in that 10 minutes all he did was degrade me. i hate him. the end. lol
kt
the lesbian
Ultra Super Saiyan 3

In Bank: 13865 Rupees
Credit: 462 Rupees

View Items

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 4:46 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

my step dad just said what the fuck and my sister repeated it..
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    freeza inc. Forum Index -> Poll Station All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Tell a friend about f.i.

Jump to: