the truth is:
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 20, 21, 22  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    freeza inc. Forum Index -> f.i. Journal 1.0
View previous topic :: View next topic  
candi gurl
Super Saiyan 3
Super Saiyan 3

Style: RoyaleXP (6467)
In Bank: Hidden
Loaned: Hidden
Jobs: Poster
Credit: 221 Rupees

View Items

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 11:38 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

last night i went to my friend sam's house from work and she had a party. she only lives around the block so i walked over there. got a little tipsy, got some action with this hot guy that i've always wanted. Speechless yay!

went to work from 10-1:30 today. it was slow. but i go back from 4:30-cl. brandi is having a party tonight for her birthday that was thursday. hopefully i can make it!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
[ IP : Logged ]
candi gurl
Super Saiyan 3
Super Saiyan 3

View Items

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:41 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

well i'm returning my laptop and getting a new one. yay. i'm excited. Speechless lol. i probably won't get it until labor day weekend, but that's okay. i can go a week without one!

this whole weekend was party after party after party. i'm so dead. i need to go to the store and get some slimfast. bye!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
candi gurl
Super Saiyan 3
Super Saiyan 3

View Items

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 3:24 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

i just scanned a bunch of pictures. i was having fun doing so even though the pictures don't really give me justice. Speechless

hey, if anybody here has a myspace and wants to add me, my name on there is lilcandicane so feel free to add me!

today i didn't do much. woke up around 2 and then my mom and i went down to the sprint store and got my phone put into my name so i can establish some freakin credit. my credit card comes in the mail soon, which is good so i can buy my books. i'm also getting my check for 2 grand soon. my mom knwos this guy that's selling a grand cherokee for 1500 and we're going to check it out tomorrow. i need a car with 4 wheel drive or front wheel drive because where i'm moving, it's right by a great lake and so there's a bunch of snow. but anyway, that's besides the point..I'M EXCITED!!! haha. i work tomorrow at 4 then thursday i have off. thursday i'll probably hang out with jessica since she leaves on tuesday..but i need to find time to pack. i only have a few things put away and my whole room still needs to go into boxes. times running out! i'm feeling kind of bittersweet about it because some of the people here..i really don't want to leave them. :/ oh well. i'll be back, bitches!!
!
candi gurl
Super Saiyan 3
Super Saiyan 3

View Items

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:21 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

so lately me and adrian have been talking from like 12 til 5 in the morning, lol. he's so cute. Sad things between us are going really well right now and i honestly couldn't be happier---wait, i could be happier..if he was here or vice versa!!! but taken the circumstances into consideration, i'm VERY happy as of late. Smile!!

last night we were talking about what we're going to name our kids and for girls names we came up with..chelsea michelle and leah nicole and for a boy name we came up with joshua jay and we'll call him jj. Speechless lol, cute huh? and his last name is gonzalez and they fit!! how cute. lol anywayyyyy...

i worked from 11-4 today and then me and jules went to the olive garden picnic at metro beach. it was so fun. i played bocci (sp) ball with erin julie and jess and then we played volleyball against the guys. thennn there was horseshoes and a raffle and food and we played putt-putt golf--i got 2 hole in 1s!! i'm awesome, i know, i know.

i move in 2 days and i'm kind of getting excited but sad at the same time. today was my last day at work and it's pretty upsetting. i'm going to miss my og peeps. Sad

wellllll i'm about to do some laundry and wait for 12 o'clock to come around so adrian can call me back. k bye!
candi gurl
Super Saiyan 3
Super Saiyan 3

View Items

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 3:34 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

i'm at my dorm. yay.

time for a cig.
candi gurl
Super Saiyan 3
Super Saiyan 3

View Items

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 10:04 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

wellllll i got my new laptop (which i'm on right now...in my bed..comfy as hell...) and yeah. i'm going back to school tomorrow after work. this weekend i worked sat, sun, mon, tues. yayyyy money for me. soo anyway. mark..i have gmail too! how awesome. yeah okay anyway bye.!
candi gurl
Super Saiyan 3
Super Saiyan 3

View Items

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 8:12 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

so last night was sarah's 18th birthday. we went out to bd's mongolian bbq and then to pontiac and we went clubbin'. first we went to sevin, but it was lame as fuck (what a waste of 10 dollars) then we were walking down the street to go to clutch and there were these two guys that stopped and talked to us and we ended up going to tiki bob's with them. tiki bob's was awesome. i gave out my number to a few guys. this guy rick in the parking lot asked me for a cigarette so i gave him one then his sister's boyfriend was like hey he wants your number. so i gave it him and he's called me like 3 times already. all 3 times he's woken me up. anywayyyy. he's cute, sounds cute, and he SAYS he has a good job..but i'm not sure if i believe it. i don't know, i'll find out sooner or later.

gotta work tonight at 4. hopefully i'll get out of there by like 9 or 10. HOPEFULLY!!!
candi gurl
Super Saiyan 3
Super Saiyan 3

View Items

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 9:23 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

last night i slept like crap. :/ i'm getting sick, too..so this is really lame. i have a horrible cough and a stuffy nose and shit. my throat is getting red, so you know what that means -- sore throat coming soon! fuck, i hate the changing of the seasons.

buuuuut anyway. i have 3 classes out of the way already. just one more, but it's the most boring class i've ever taken in my LIFE. fucking writing. the prof is so boring and stupid and he talks about nothing all hour. maybe we'll actually do something today. i hope to god we do.
candi gurl
Super Saiyan 3
Super Saiyan 3

View Items

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 8:15 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

asdf

Last edited by candi gurl on Mon Oct 31, 2005 8:29 am; edited 1 time in total
candi gurl
Super Saiyan 3
Super Saiyan 3

View Items

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 8:04 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

so lately life has been okay, i suppose. school isn't going as well as it should be but that's all my fault. skipping class is one of my new habits and i should really change that because my grades are being affected. :sigh: i'll get my shit straight though. it just might take some time.

i really need to write this critique essay. i will most likely do it tomorrow considering i have an 8 hour gap between the 2 classes i have.

jenny and i are rearranging our room on friday. our neighbors, brittany and kim, are doing theirs also and are going to help us do ours. yay!! Smile i can't wait!!!!!

this past weekend i went home. bad idea. every time i go home i get more and more homesick. bah.

hmmmm. well it's 12 in the am and i have class at 9. i should really go to sleep but i don't see that happening any time soon. ';'
candi gurl
Super Saiyan 3
Super Saiyan 3

View Items

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 12:12 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

fuckin missed spanish again today. i hate how i sleep in past my alarm clock, it really bugs me. spanish is my one and only class i like and i miss it all the time. i swear the prof probably hates me by now. :/

but anyway. my loan check came in today. i have 1500 dollas. woo woo. we were going to put a down payment on a townhouse today but the lady mis-spelled sara's name (she put an 'h' at the end) and so the papers we signed were invalid. fate or not? hmmm. don't know!! we're going to wait on it now though.

i just woke up from my nap. i have class in 2 hours. i think i'm going to get back to my sleeping. laters!!
candi gurl
Super Saiyan 3
Super Saiyan 3

View Items

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 8:28 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

i have class in a half hour. then i have a 3 hour break and i need to finish my paper for my class at 4. i hate my writing class. if it weren't for that class, i wouldn't mind going to school.

everything has been going good lately. i'm finally going home this weekend. Smile can't wait!!

what's luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuv
candi gurl
Super Saiyan 3
Super Saiyan 3

View Items

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:07 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

well, the first update in a really long time. life is good. i'm in college, first year is almost over with. only like 3 1/2-4 years to go..fucking school. it pisses me off.

not that any of you even know who i am anymore, but if you do, i'll update you on the specifics.

i'm majoring in human resources and accounting, with a minor is spanish. i'm studying abroad in mexico for a semester in my junior year (can't wait). i'll be 19 in 3 months and 1 day and that means i'm going to canada since i only live a 1/2 hour away.

i'm single, still, but not looking. i've had my fair share of hookups and dates, but nobody i have dated or have done w/e with has fit my criteria. i'm picky, very picky. if you're not a latin boy, you're definately not even considered.

i'm moving to colorado after i graduate and that is definite.

i'm still a sarcastic, yet loving bitch who will tell you what i think of you to your face; that will never change.

i'm getting ready to move back home for the summer and sometimes i wish i could just stay here. i'm close to lake michigan so that means a beach and i live in the country and that means peace and quiet. moving back to city life doesn't seem too appealing right now, but i guess i'll live.

99.9% of you people on this site will probably never read this journal entry, so really i'm writing it for myself. whatever. ya'll are still cool.

hollaaaaa!
candi gurl
Super Saiyan 3
Super Saiyan 3

View Items

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 9:01 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

well yesterday was crappy. i was on 4 hours of sleep all day.

i just woke up and i went to sleep at around 12:30 last night. it's 1 now. yay for sleep!! i love it.<3

i don't have class until 4 tonight and i'm done at 4:50. we're going to the margarita grill tonight to get our dance on. can't wait!!!! Very Happy
candi gurl
Super Saiyan 3
Super Saiyan 3

View Items

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 6:55 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

i'm so happy it's the weekend...FINALLY!!!

i'm going to western on saturday to see my best friend..i can't wait. (:

few more weeks left...then i will experience my only free summer left..ever.

stupid school.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    freeza inc. Forum Index -> f.i. Journal 1.0 All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 20, 21, 22  Next
Page 21 of 22

Tell a friend about f.i.

Jump to: