jamianne
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    freeza inc. Forum Index -> f.i. Journal 1.0
View previous topic :: View next topic  
princess
Super Saiyan 3
Super Saiyan 3

Style: RoyaleXP (6467)
In Bank: 0 Rupees
Loaned: 0 Rupees
Jobs: Unemployed
Credit: 1854 Rupees

View Items

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 8:30 pm    Post subject: jamianne Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

harharhar weee i made one
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
[ IP : Logged ]
princess
Super Saiyan 3
Super Saiyan 3

View Items

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 8:32 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

so ya anyway.. i was too excited about making the journal i didn't write more :-[

i get my car back tomorrow... that = blissful

my phone got stolen... that = i get on friday hopefully and that = even more blissful

i really have the lowest self esteem Speechless .. i just saw my reflection in the monitor and had to look away.. it's sad when you think you're the most disgusting thing you've ever seen
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
princess
Super Saiyan 3
Super Saiyan 3

View Items

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 1:19 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

okay well.. i got a phone call the other day.. at oh.. i think 11am.. and it ended bad.. it made me feel like shit to basically have someone call me a liar.. when i've been completely honest with him, but you know what.. i'm good with that.. i'm all set with people like that.. don't bother calling me again.. it's just not worth it anymore.. i was completely happy for you.. i was joking about everything i said and then you brought it to this rude-let-me-be-an-asshole-and-try-and-hurt-you level.. but it's cool.. now i know what you really think of me, thanks.

anyway..i got my tire fixed on my car.. and tomorrow i gotta go get an oil change.. a front end alignment.. and a few other things amoung the many.. then i'm off to papa ginos to talk to nikki.
princess
Super Saiyan 3
Super Saiyan 3

View Items

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 12:00 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

la la la la.... warm it up, nah jk

um so for those of you i actually talk to, i got the job.. i start tuesday. can't wait... it's above minimum wage and i just think it's going to be a lot easier.. whatever though.

for the most part my car is running decent, i've been talking to brandon about my car a lot.. he said he'd do the interior he's just gotta find out how much it'll be and how long it'll take to order, etc. so i think i might just keep my car white, but get a better paint job.. cause he said he could do the interior black & white and i think that'll look hot, but whatever.. i've always got brandon to change it if i want! Speechless

my birthday past... i celebrated all weekend long.. it was NOT a waste! har har har

along with the whole work thing, i've been trying to get out and exercise a lot more.. and i do.. walking is great.. i walk a lot of places now.. no need to waste gas when something is right around the corner, right?

i'm so sick of wasting my time on people who will never think twice about anyone but themselves.. it amazes me how many of the men on this earth really only care about the way you make them feel.. they don't care how you feel.. just how you make them feel in the long run.. LOL, funny funny funny

so i guess thats all for now
princess
Super Saiyan 3
Super Saiyan 3

View Items

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 10:18 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

god i miss you more then you know........

and i bet you don't even realize it's you Crying or Very sad
princess
Super Saiyan 3
Super Saiyan 3

View Items

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 10:43 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

*copies from my livejournal*

i've been working a lot lately.. i don't know how many of you know, but i work at walmart overnight.. it's nice i get decent pay.. time and a half on sundays... they allow overtime.. so it's wonderful... it's an easy job.. i put things on shelves, but lately they've gotten a little pushy.. lemme explain for those of you who don't really know.. we get these things called pallets and they've got stuff for whatever department you're in.. they're probably 5 feet across and they stack them till about 6 1/2 to 7 feet tall.. and getting through 1 pallet isn't all that easy.. well they put me in toys the other night and pulled out 10 pallets and decided to stick someone new with me... then they suprise me with.. "you can only bring back 5 pallets" now this would have been easy if i had been there from the beginning but nooooo, they made me do a few things before then.. so i had to break 10 pallets down in 2 hours.... well, 7 of the pallets were overstock which i could do nothing with.. but i got it down to 5 pallets... bastards.. choke on that Smile

my mom bought a new car.. maybe i'll post pics along with pics of my civic and pics of my new radio.. i need to get the pictures devloped from when i got in my accident to show everyone muahahaha that should be fun Very Happy.. but ya my mom bought.. well it's an suv... a 2004 ford explorer.. it reminds me of a mini navigator.. it's fire red, i think that's the name of the color... and its got power everything.. black privacy glass, a cd player.. all shit my mom really likes.. she's excited, but i'm not.. i'm use to having the nicer car ever since she got rid of her celica.. and from before she got her celica.. she had a nice car for about 3 months.. and then she got rid of it... but i guess what makes this worse is that the tempo WAS MY CAR.. i bought it.. and she used it as a trade in.. not only that but the radio inside it was broken and she never told me.. i had a 4 year warranty on it and i could have gotten 220 for store credit at best buy... and she got a grand for it on trade in.. i demanded that she give me that credit on what i owe her which would bring me down a lot, but she won't... i don't know whether to be happy for her.. or kill her..

i guess life is okay other then that.. i've taken a lot of worries and stress out of my life.. i don't really chill with people anymore.. i work and sleep.. theres not much else i can do.. i've made a few bucks since i started working at walmart.. and now ive begun to spoil myself again.. which is a bad thing cause i do owe my mother money.. plus i owe an ambulance bill which is like 600.. blah i don't know...

i still need to call my lawyer about my accident.. i keep forgetting.. that and i don't like doing things like this by myself.. i've got everything i need in a folder.. bills i've gotten.. things from the district attorneys office.. but i just don't like doing things of this nature.. i also have to go to the chiropractor, but with work and all.. i've been way too tired to go.. and if i stop going.. i hurt my case..... BLAH.. more things that just make life very yucky at times...

i've been missing JJ so much lately.. everywhere i look i see him and it sucks.. i don't know how i could have done it.. how i could have just left him there.. i wonder sometimes.. everyone goes "he's a dog.. he's probably wandering around slobbering everywhere and lovin' it up.. he probably doesn't even remember you.. or care that you just left"... but is that really true? cause parts of me feel like i'm missing something.. so what makes you think a dog isn't the same way? from a puppy he slept in my bed.. he was always there.. i was always there for him.. and i just left him.. left him in a strange place.. and left.. i can still see him on those peoples deck watching me walk away and crying.. i felt like i was leaving my kid there.. like there was nothing i could do.. and i wonder.. what if i had turned around and said forget it.. would things be the same? before i brought him there i started to hate him because of how much the house would smell or how i had to wash my sheets everyday cause of him.. or how he would chew on things in my shoes and i'd go to put my feet in and get wet.. and now that he's gone.. i miss how he'd be there at the door when i came home.. or how he'd bark at me for attention and when i looked down it was kinda like he just wanted me to notice he was there.. how i know it's funny, but i KNOW he loved me unconditionally.. or how when i'd get upset he'd come and lay his head down on my legs and just look at me as if to say "i'm here"... and as i type this and know none of you really care.. but i'm sad and crying.. this dog was a part of me.. and i just left him... i feel like i'm such a bad person, but i know it was the right thing to do.. he's in a better place for him.. where people can give him attention all the time... but i still miss him.. so so so much....

it'll amuse me to see how many of you actually read all of it.. probably not many
princess
Super Saiyan 3
Super Saiyan 3

View Items

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 12:49 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

thank you candice, means a lot<3
princess
Super Saiyan 3
Super Saiyan 3

View Items

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 11:23 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

umph... i hate this feeling..

i wish he'd just disappear Sad
princess
Super Saiyan 3
Super Saiyan 3

View Items

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 12:20 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

by the way.. happy early birthday dea Smile
princess
Super Saiyan 3
Super Saiyan 3

View Items

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 6:55 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

mmk so lets up date this bitch

work is going alright.. work sucks period.. youuu knowww

my heart is so torn.. the way he makes me feel.. is unbelievable, but then again... it hurts at the same time, the last person i felt this way with was josh... and that didn't end up too great.. it's like this... and i knowwww some of the ladies can feel me on this one... we'll be sitting there.. and the way he looks at me.. it just makes me feel like nothing else matters.. like the world could fall off around us and he wouldn't care cause i'd still be there... and i love that feeling.. he really makes me feel special when i'm around him.. but then there's days where he'll blow me off completely and not talk to me at all.. and PIMP JAMI ACTUALLY STRESS' IT!.. like i don't let him know i'm stressin' it, but goddamn i do..fuck man i just don't know anymore

"girl i can't stand when he ain't around, he makes me nervous"

on another bad note.. someone i went to school with.. partied with.. for the first time any sort of drug with.. died friday night while coming home for a going away party we were all planning for him.. i'm gonna miss him so much..

bah whatever

i'm recruiting new aim friends... wanna be my new aim friend gimme ya aim we can chat... don't even bother if you're fucking ridiculous cause we all know how jami cannot tolerate a dumbass

the picture is of my boy well.. yeah Ermm

R.I.P Matthew David Lovegrove B.K.A Matty Love

god broke our hearts just to prove to us that he only takes the best
princess
Super Saiyan 3
Super Saiyan 3

View Items

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 4:37 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

congrats mark, glad everythings going good for you.. you deserve it Smile

went to matt's memorial service last night.. that sucked so much.. it reminded me of pun's.. just not as many people... guys crying, etc.... tore me apart.. i couldn't stay long.. paid my respects to his family.. and left..

went and chilled with mike for a little bit.. i like it better when he's high... when he's not he's too quite... he bit me... TWICE!... the first time on my shoulder cause i was ignoring him, the second cause i won't tell him the suprise i got for him... he left a mark the second time Sad.. i hate the phone calls he gets.. different chicks.. and he avoids telling them who he's with.. that REALLY bothers me... maybe i should talk to him about it.. who knows.. maybe i'll just see what happens.. we aren't together.. i can't get stressed over some chicks... LOL, and chicks that live on the other side of the country.. whatever, i'll get over it.. either that or over him.. Very Happy

and last but not least... i still -heart- my cable modem Speechless
princess
Super Saiyan 3
Super Saiyan 3

View Items

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 5:28 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

i think me and mike are done... whatever... he's an asshole... Ermm yeah yeah you guys all know.. 4 days from now i'm gonna be going "AWWW MIKES SOOOOO CUTE".. whatever, FOR RIGHT NOW WE'RE DONE

i hate the way he puts me off.. i'm an attention whore.. wtf can i say? jesus.. and i spoil him.. FOR GOD SAKES I RUBBED HIS FEET... I HATE FEET AND I RUBBED THEM... whatever Sad

my break pads in my car are going? lol good thing i get paid tonight Speechless gotta take it to midas and shitttttt.. then to jiffy lube to go see ricky's fine ass and get an oil change... thennnn go get... WAIT lol, i don't gotta get mike's xmas gift now.. good Very Happy

memo2self.. price tfal pans4nana.. put one on layaway? maybe... who knows...

yanno... layaway.. i use to think that was for ghetto people... but that shit is fuckin' nifty.. seriously... that shit excites me.. i got most of my gifts.. i get a discount.. and i get to put it on layaway?! whattttttt... and don't think i'm cheap a lot of my friends asked for dvds... and my mom asked for penguin shit.. so i could get it all there.. it's a wonderful store Speechless

k, but anyway.. this whole cable modem thing.. is making me mad... cause i never know what songs to download.. if anyone reads this... private message me and list some songs... worddddd

k, bye
princess
Super Saiyan 3
Super Saiyan 3

View Items

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 5:51 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

LMAO, dea amuses me :XXXXX

i hate mike Smile
princess
Super Saiyan 3
Super Saiyan 3

View Items

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 5:31 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

DEA U DIE... rofl Speechless YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSE TO LIKE YANNO... POST THAT

hey you know neat idea and shit... i think people should be able to leave comments on your journal *nod*
princess
Super Saiyan 3
Super Saiyan 3

View Items

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 9:50 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

so... christmas sucks... whatever

so far i got... 200 dollars in gift certificates to the mall

35 - old navy
35 - best buy

a carebear piggy bank... and a talking carebear baby... cheer bear

i <3 carebears

i haven't really opened my nana's gifts cause she's not here and it doesn't seem right

me and sarah are giving each other gifts on jan 15th... lol, so whatever.. it doesn't even feel like christmas

k, well imma go eat chex mix and ya.. peace
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    freeza inc. Forum Index -> f.i. Journal 1.0 All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Tell a friend about f.i.

Jump to: