abortion
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    freeza inc. Forum Index -> Debate room
View previous topic :: View next topic  
candi gurl
Super Saiyan 3
Super Saiyan 3

Style: RoyaleXP (6467)
In Bank: Hidden
Loaned: Hidden
Jobs: Poster
Credit: 221 Rupees

View Items

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 10:38 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

abortion is such a touchy topic. but here's my outlook on it.

i used to think having abortions is wrong. until a couple months ago, there was a possibility that i was pregnant. i'm a freshman in college and if i were to have a baby, my life and future would be ruined. i'm not saying that having a baby is a bad thing, but at this point in my life, it's not the greatest. people will argue "well it's not the baby's fault" --but, that is my point exactly. it's not the baby's fault someone decided to be irresponsible. so why would you want to bring a child into a broken home, or an unstable one..or be born to parents that would not be able to support he or she.

the next argument people tend to make is "put it up for adoption." have any of you LOOKED at any of the statistics? do any of you even know how many children do NOT get adopted and are raised without parents? these kids grow up not knowing an unconditional love and/or acceptance...they pretty much aren't getting everything they could out of life. i don't know about you, but i wouldn't want to put my child through that kind of situation.

the only situation i would feel comfortable putting a child through is one where there are 2 parents, enough money to support everyone in the family, and unconditional love and understanding and everything that goes with it.

at 15, 16, 17, 18 and even 19 young women aren't ready for the responsibility. it's a life altering thing and if you think that everybody makes the decision based on their own wants and needs, you're wrong. i know people that have had abortions and it wasn't because they were being selfish. they think of the child, also.

all in all i am not pro-choice or pro-life. i'm stuck in the middle.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
[ IP : Logged ]
Leah
a tamagotchi

In Bank: Hidden
Loaned: 0 Rupees
Jobs: Valued Member
Credit: 8642 Rupees

View Items

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 6:20 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

abortion is murder.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
regina
Saiyan
Saiyan

In Bank: 0 Rupees
Jobs: Unemployed
Credit: 351 Rupees

View Items

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:06 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Eh, I think abortion is okay if it's not deep into the pregnancy and it's up to the woman. It shouldn't be illegal. Women should have a choice. I don't know if I'd get one though but, I'm not gonna be prego anytime soon so I don't have to worry about that.
ciao

Style: subSilver (5838)
In Bank: 809 Rupees
Credit: 1608 Rupees

View Items

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

leah wrote:
abortion is murder.

I agree. Shouldn't punish new life just because you're irresponsible
kyla
Super Saiyan

Credit: 660 Rupees

View Items

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:06 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

i think the only reason you should ever abort a baby is if it's an ectopic pregnancy, which means the fetus is outside the whomb with no chance at life & danger to the mother. there is no excuse for having an abortion unless it is medical..
dannyd

Credit: 14 Rupees

View Items

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:44 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

i hope all you people who are pro-life get raped and get pregnant. Wink
Laura
*F.I. PRiNCESS*
f.i. Super Moderator

In Bank: 3953039 Rupees
Jobs: Avid Poster, Moderator, Top Poster
Credit: 26052 Rupees

View Items

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:22 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

i <3 u danny :*

they say "her life is over."
little do they know, it's just beginning.
dannyd

Credit: 14 Rupees

View Items

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:36 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

thank you laur, some people do.. some people don't they deserve a few drinks with me Very Happy
katxe
rock'n it country style.

In Bank: 3971 Rupees
Jobs: Poster, WhatPulse Team
Credit: 7 Rupees

View Items

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 4:33 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I have two cases where I believe the abortion is a possible answer. These two cases include being raped, or the possibility of you and/or your baby dying. I have been through both of these. However I was brave enough to go through with my pregnancy. I came close to having an abortion when I got pregnant by rape.. but by then I was ready to be a mother and had vowed my child would never find out about her father. I don't know, I reall ythink it is the mother's choice, but when teenage girls start using it as a form of Birth Control, then the sickness is getting more and more widespread in this world.
I'll kick the footlights out.
"Like Johnny and June"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
takeoff
Saiyan
Saiyan

Credit: 111 Rupees

View Items

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:28 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

they stick a 2x4 up a girls snatch. and wiggle that shit around. that's fucked up. Crying or Very sad
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    freeza inc. Forum Index -> Debate room All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Tell a friend about f.i.

Jump to: